Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my creative zen vision w finally died...

Options
  • 19-04-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭

... and now I'm looking for something to replace it.

Creative seem to have pretty much stopped developing this sort of device so my initial idea of just getting the latest version of the zen vision w is a non-starter.

As phone technology seems to be integrating everything I'm guessing the days of buying a standalone portable video players are over, so I'm open to all gadget suggestions (video players, tablets, phones, portable games devices etc) but basically I'm looking for a device with a 4-5 inch display (not bigger or smaller!) that I can stick in my coat pocket and will play various video formats and give a good picture. All suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement