Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go pro's

Options
  • 19-04-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Was inside in barker photographic in cork earlier looking for rain covers for the weekend and they were just getting a deliver of go pros and all the bits and pieces to go with it. Worth a shout if your looking for any mounts/parts or a go pro. Real nice to deal with

http://www.barkerphotographic.ie/products.php?id=2099

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ultra55ound

is this allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

is this allowed?

Huh?

Me, a customer, saw something in a shop I thought people on a surfing forum might appreciate, so I thought I'd share.

I would appreciate if some people wouldn't share as much, but I would have thought this was revelant. Barker isn't a shop, it's more of a wholesaler for generally pro level gear, so most people probably never would have heard of them not to mind go looking for something like a gopro off them.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

is this allowed?

I have no reason to think Low Pockets is affiliated with that business so I just presumed he saw a good deal for Go-Pros and wanted to let the forum know, which is why I left the thread open.

Advertisement