Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michelle WTF Mulherin

• 19-04-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭

I quote
    I am against abortion in any form myself. The grace of God is so liberating and provides so many options to get the best out of life despite our fall in nature, and we all have that.

Having said that it is an ideal to aim for. In an ideal world there would be no unwanted pregnancies and no unwanted babies. But we are far from living in an ideal world. An honest and a scriptural view is that things are getting harder for people, so what then for the weak in our society?

Abortion as murder, therefore sin, which is the religious argument, is no more sinful, from a scriptural point of view, than all other sins we don’t legislate against, like greed, hate and fornication. The latter, being fornication, I would say, is probably the single most likely cause of unwanted pregnancies in this country.

But at the end of the day, it is the nature of religion to fuss over appearances above the truth and the inner state of the person.

http://www.thejournal.ie/td-fornication-most-likely-cause-of-unwanted-pregnancies-422895-Apr2012/

Did you hear this clown on Matt Coopers show tonight? The one and only debate that Clare Daly has ever won.

Michelle. Get thee to a nunnery

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,540 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

here love, let me hand you a shovel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

It was a cringe-fest listening to her on Matt Cooper. Her schizophrenia comments were particularly distasteful.

In fairness Matt handled the interview very well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Who, under the age of 60, uses the word fornication?

Michelle obviously has a close relationship with her imaginary friend in the sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

'Fucking idiot' is what I'd call her if I had the freedom to.

I guess I'll just have to bite my tongue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Thread on it Here

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement