Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel Tracking in Sligo

Options
  • 19-04-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Where's the best place to go....or are they all much the same?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Bridge tyres & exhausts down the docks did a good job for me a couple of years back.
    Wifes car going to nct, pulling to one side which she never noticed.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

red sean wrote: »
    Bridge tyres & exhausts down the docks did a good job for me a couple of years back.
    Wifes car going to nct, pulling to one side which she never noticed.:rolleyes:

Are they Laser or cable/wire tracking Red? My mechanic does the cable/wire one which I have heard is just as reliable (not from him).

Pm'ed you Magnumlady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

thought this thread might be sorted out by now so I didnt get involved....but its not so.....my regular tracking is normally done for about €40...if u need details pm me...nice to be able to give back to those that give, so much, to so many, for sweet F** all :D...Mods....why do you do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

irish-stew wrote: »
    Are they Laser or cable/wire tracking Red? My mechanic does the cable/wire one which I have heard is just as reliable (not from him).

Pm'ed you Magnumlady.

Can't recall to be honest.Just needed to be done in a hurry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Bridge used to do the tracking for free on my car if I got 2 or more tyres from them. But the last time I got 2 tyres from them was about 3 years ago or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Sorry guys, I only just saw the rest of the thread now.
    I ended up getting it done in Pearse Road tyres because I was there. I needed two tyres anyway so they did a good deal for me.
    Nice guys too and complimentary tea/coffee.

Advertisement