Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help locating cake stall around grafton street!

Options
  • 19-04-2012 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

My friends were telling me today about a little stall set up somewhere in the claredon street/grafton street area that was selling amazing brownies, muffins etc. Can any of you lovely people tell me the exact location of this stall and what days it does be there?thanks so much, ive a serious craving ever since I heard about it:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Is it Lolly & Cook on the Drury St end of the George's Street Arcade? If not, it should be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭hatethisfeeling

Do they sell down a little side street?from a stall thingy?I think that could be it! where exactly is it located and on what days? Ahh i actually love you at this moment, I was planning on wandering the streets next thursday and hope for the best :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

There is a food market on one day a week, along the side of Powerscourt Townhouse (I wish I could tell you the day) and there is a stall that sells giant delicious muffins for €2.50 and lovely looking brownies etc.

Perhaps that's what your friends were talking about? Lolly and Cooks is really good too though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭hatethisfeeling

tfak85 wrote: »
    There is a food market on one day a week, along the side of Powerscourt Townhouse (I wish I could tell you the day) and there is a stall that sells giant delicious muffins for €2.50 and lovely looking brownies etc.

Perhaps that's what your friends were talking about? Lolly and Cooks is really good too though!!

thats the one!the girls got huuuge muffins for 2.50 and I visably drooled:o thanks for your help girls!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭saraocallaghan

And it's on a Thursday from 8am to 8pm, every week. I pass by there to the luas every day! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Wonderful!! I know where I'll be on Thursday, to get food for the library like....

Advertisement