Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on April 28th?

Options
  • 19-04-2012 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Myself and a friend are heading out in Dublin Saturday April 28th & we're finding it IMPOSSIBLE to find somewhere decently priced, or even available near enough to the city centre!!! What the hell is happening in Dublin that weekend?! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

The Semi-final of the Heineken Cup is on in the Aviva Stadium.

http://avivastadium.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭FairCity12

That would explain SOME of the accommodation problems, but seriously, there's barely anything unless I'm willing to pay €120 for a bare room,and really it'sj ust somewhere to lay our heads after a night out! Not fancying a hostel though.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

FairCity12 wrote: »
    That would explain SOME of the accommodation problems, but seriously, there's barely anything unless I'm willing to pay €120 for a bare room,and really it'sj ust somewhere to lay our heads after a night out! Not fancying a hostel though.

I'd say it would have a fairly major effect since both teams are not from Dublin so the majority of fans will travelling to Dublin and staying overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

FairCity12 wrote: »

It would explain ALL of the issues I'd imagine. Ulster V Edinburgh will be bringing at least 50,000 extra people into the city and they all have to sleep somewhere. You'll also get a load of Munster fans who booked in advance and will come up anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Edit

• Advertisement
Advertisement