Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access Waste pulling out

Options
  • 19-04-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

Got a letter today from Access Waste saying they're selling out to Thorntons, and our business is being transferred from 1 May. Less competition is not good. I feel us sliding back to Greyhound with grim inevitability:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

We got the same. Disappointing - but I knew something was up when they refused a neighbours account before Christmas.

To be fair, when I decided to move from Greyhound, Thornton's were second on the list.

The letter says collection rates remain the same - for how long I wonder?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Haven't got the letter yet, but sounds like it's on the way.

Will the same crappy fourth-nightly schedule be kept to? I used to only put the bin out every three weeks and saved a good bit on this.

Advertisement