Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on contracts

Options
  • 19-04-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi guys

Im currently with O2 with a basic contract of 60 euro per month. I typically pay 90-100 on bills though. I am stuck with O2 til next november but I have seen a good deal about getting an Iphone free plus I would save a lot of money on my monthy bills. O2 have advised a 360 penalty to get out of my contract. I am wondering if it would be worth getting the iphone deal and usnig that phone (with new number) and just paying the line rental on my O2 phone until november and I will still be paying the same amount in bills but I would have the free iphone and also avoid a lump sum penalty fee? Or am I mad and should just wait til November....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Wait. There will be a new iPhone by November, plus any free iPhone now is a 2 year contract so there will be an iPhone 7 by the time you're due an upgrade!

Advertisement