Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long does a bank transfer take?

Options
  • 19-04-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Need to do a bank transfer tomorrow to Germany and was just wondering how long it takes. I heard 3 days or so to go through?

Also is there an express transfer i can choose? If so how much is it and how long would it take

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi darego,

A bank transfer to Germany can take 3-5 working days. You can do an express payment by going to the branch. To do an interpay express the payment is sent on the day of receipt as long as it is received before the cut off time of 12noon for euro.

With a same day transfer the cost will be €25.35 provided you have the bic and iban number. If you don't have the bic and iban number the charge will be €30.45.

I hope this answers your question.
    Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement