Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile service deteriorating again

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭chris2008x

????????????????????????????????????????

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

chris2008x wrote: »
    ????????????????????????????????????????

Hi Chris2008x,

I will chase for an update from our technical team in regard to this and will advise.

Apologies this issue is still ongoing for you.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭shamwari

Signed up to eMobile yesterday on a 30 day SIM and data performance is quite frankly abysmal. Any idea's what's going on? Anecdotes here suggest that this issue has been going on for a few weeks now and affects eMobile and Meteor. If this isn't sorted pronto I'll be switching again very soon.....:o

Up until the 28th was a great network 4mb down 2mb upload

Up until the 28th was a great network 4mb down 2mb upload

Any idea why?

• Advertisement

No idea but 21 days of constantly having to disconnect/reconnect and stupid excuses. You should give the 30 day notice right now and get out of the contract

I have a 7 day cooling off period which expires next week. I'll make a call decision on it over the weekend...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

ive noticed websites wont load, and when you go to reload they show up, periodically

happens quite a lot, presume this is the issue you guys are on about with 3G dropping and coming back?

shamwari wrote: »
    Signed up to eMobile yesterday on a 30 day SIM and data performance is quite frankly abysmal. Any idea's what's going on? Anecdotes here suggest that this issue has been going on for a few weeks now and affects eMobile and Meteor. If this isn't sorted pronto I'll be switching again very soon.....:o

Hi shamwari,

Thank You for joining the eMobile network. Sorry to hear you are having issues with your data. Could you PM your mobile number pin and location I can get this investigated for you.

Tony
    No idea but 21 days of constantly having to disconnect/reconnect and stupid excuses. You should give the 30 day notice right now and get out of the contract

Hi chris2008x,

I have escalated your issue again to our technical team and once I get an update I will advise. Apologies for the incovenience caused.

Tony
    BArra wrote: »
    ive noticed websites wont load, and when you go to reload they show up, periodically

happens quite a lot, presume this is the issue you guys are on about with 3G dropping and coming back?

Hi BArra,

How long have you been having this issue? Could you PM your mobile number pin and location I can get this investigated for you.

Tony

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

pm sent

22 days has got even worse

I want this modem unlocked because your customer service is ****. Because of your free internet on top ups offer the network cant handle it and you are losing a number of customers.

I want this modem unlocked because your customer service is ****. Because of your free internet on top ups offer the network cant handle it and you are losing a number of customers.

Hi chris2008x,

I have sent you a PM in regard to this. My apologies that this issue has been ongoing for so long for you.

Tony

Tried it with a brand new modem as suggested in pm. Still the same and my sister who is with meteor 3 miles away on the same mast is having the same problem as well as my neighbour. Its either contention or a network problem

Seems to be fixed now after 30 days. Will monitor it for the next few days speed tests etc but hopefully it is sorted now.

Spoke too soon ****ed up again now. After 30 days you would think they would have fixed it.

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Spoke too soon ****ed up again now. After 30 days you would think they would have fixed it.

Hi chris2008x,

Sorry to hear that the issue occurred again for you. Could you advise if the issue is the same today? We were experiencing issues with data nationwide yesterday. I have been advised that this is now resolved.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭jake is right

How long more are we going to have this totally unacceptable "service"? During the last ten days, I have had no data for 90% of the time. The last 24 hours was OK for two hours, no more !
    As regards your customer service; it just doesn't exist.......phone is never answered. Calling in to one of your shops is also a waste of time. Just told "we are having a lot of this type of problem at the moment, sorry". Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?

This still hasn't been put right

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

How long more are we going to have this totally unacceptable "service"? During the last ten days, I have had no data for 90% of the time. The last 24 hours was OK for two hours, no more !
    As regards your customer service; it just doesn't exist.......phone is never answered. Calling in to one of your shops is also a waste of time. Just told "we are having a lot of this type of problem at the moment, sorry". Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?

Hi jake is right

I cannot say why you have not been able to get through to customer service but if you PM me your tel no and pin I can get this resolved.
    Tony

This still hasn't been put right

Hi chris2008
    I have taken Grainne's previous notes and escalated this again with tech support. I have asked that a full investigation be conducted on this and I wil lbe back to you with results. I hope to have feedback this week, thoug han investigation like this may take a few days.. My apologies I cannot promise a quicker response, but I will push this as fast as I can.
    tony

Its fine got dsl broadband using it as a back up. Download and connection issues seem to be resolved but upload speed is still in the double digits was over 1mb before.

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Its fine got dsl broadband using it as a back up. Download and connection issues seem to be resolved but upload speed is still in the double digits was over 1mb before.

Hi chris2008x,

Glad to hear that the connection and download issues are resolved for you. I will chase up with our technical team in regard to the upload.

As soon as I get an update I will advise.

Gráinne

Advertisement