Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mulled Wine 750ml €1.50

• 19-04-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Mulled Wine 750ml €1.50 in Marks and Spencers Liffey Valley

Same wine they sell at Christmas for €10.50. Pretty darn nice.

Some dust in bottles, looks like they found some containers in storage and wanted rid of them asap.

I picked up 4 bottles.

There was maybe 50-70 bottles there when I left tonight after 8pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭U2Flyboy

Will it be ok to buy now and keep until next Christmas? I had a feeling that mulled wine is different to normal wine regarding having a best before date but I'm not sure.

Will it be ok to buy now and keep until next Christmas? I had a feeling that mulled wine is different to normal wine regarding having a best before date but I'm not sure.

Sorry for double post!

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

hmmm just seen it says drink within 6 months of purchase, though what that is meant to mean I dont know. If I waited till next week to buy would I get an extra week shelf-life.....

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭galgar

Did you mean 'dust in bottles' or 'dust on bottles'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

galgar wrote: »
    Did you mean 'dust in bottles' or 'dust on bottles'?

oops, on :)

Advertisement