Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My grannys more forward thinking than Michelle Mulhern

• 19-04-2012 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

Lads, why is there not a thread on this already?? The woman said that 'fornication' leads to 'unwanted pregnancies', did we not know that already??She didnt even have the common sense to say unplanned pregnancies. She preached about scripture and peoples weak natures and I ashamed to say that I voted for this woman!!!

Sure I'm a young person so uninterested in politics that I voted for the solicitor who pro bono defended the lad who tried to burn down the social welfare office... when it was open and the staff were all present (ballinas a lovely town.. reallly) But I never expected that someone I voted for would spout such outdated bull****, after all the crap we had from the church in the last few decades.

Want to cut down on unplanned pregnancies? Heres an idea take the tax off condoms, educate young people and dont stigmatise young people who are brave enough to raise a child in a society that is represented by Michelle Mulhern.

I really needed that rant... your turn :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

lestat21 wrote: »
    Lads, why is there not a thread on this already?? The woman said that 'fornication' leads to 'unwanted pregnancies', did we not know that already??She didnt even have the common sense to say unplanned pregnancies. She preached about scripture and peoples weak natures and I ashamed to say that I voted for this woman!!!

Sure I'm a young person so uninterested in politics that I voted for the solicitor who pro bono defended the lad who tried to burn down the social welfare office... when it was open and the staff were all present (ballinas a lovely town.. reallly) But I never expected that someone I voted for would spout such outdated bull****, after all the crap we had from the church in the last few decades.

Want to cut down on unplanned pregnancies? Heres an idea take the tax off condoms, educate young people and dont stigmatise young people who are brave enough to raise a child in a society that is represented by Michelle Mulhern.

I really needed that rant... your turn :)

There is, with a lot of replies.

* should have gone to Specsavers*:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭lestat21

Oh... there are already several threads... I just spelt her name wrong... someone move this thread to where it belings ... *awkward*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

No worries lestat21, here it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement