If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AKG K450 Headphones

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Ipodrocker,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We could deliver these for £12.99. I've none here in Belfast at the moment. I could have you a pair sent directly from our warehouse thoguh.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭nakom

Hi Ipodrocker,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We could deliver these for £12.99. I've none here in Belfast at the moment. I could have you a pair sent directly from our warehouse thoguh.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I'd be interested in the same.
    Can one of you guys contact me for the shipping and payment details?

Thanks,
    Al.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

nakom wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

I'd be interested in the same.
    Can one of you guys contact me for the shipping and payment details?

Thanks,
    Al.

PM sent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Hi Kenny,

Im back in the market for these, I have noticed on the website there are k 450 and k 451 is there much difference between the two models besides pricing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

The K451 has the facility to take calls via a smartphone as it now has an in-line mic and volume control but they have had an upgrade in terms of performance also.

Both a great phones for the money.

Hope this helps but keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.