If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options for a 46" LED tv?

Options
  • 20-04-2012 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of picking up a 46" LED tv, and I'm just wondering what options you would have? No interest in 3d and would like to keep the price around 800 euro. I'd also need the need to get the TV delivered to Cork.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Spider,

I wouldn't have much in stock at the moment for around that price. I've got a good deal on a LG 47" LED:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/47lw540u/lg-47lw540

It comes in just a little over budget at £699.95 / €874.93. Delivery to Cork would cost ya £29.95 / €37.43.

I've got a REALLY good deal on a LCD screen. I know you're after LED but this is worth checking out. It's the LG 47 LK950:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/47lk950u/lg-47lk950u

Our current silly price on this is just £599.95 / €749.93. And we could deliver this to cork for just £29.95 / €37.43.

Still waiting for some new models to arrive in too.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭spiderjazz

Thanks guys, I'll have to do a bit more research, hadn't looked at LG before so must add them to the search.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey spiderjazz.

No problem at all!!! :D

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KirkFrabotta

well i think led tv is very good,Iv seen their version of samsunga led strip lights 12v and it's very impressive for LED strip Manufacturer a tv that price in fact in my opinion it's a lot better, USB connectivity is fantastic on led spotlight lgs.word of advice If ya can download "divx hd"files it will justify which ever tv you go for

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.