Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great event for veg growers in Galway, Saturday 21 April

Options
  • 20-04-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

This Saturday (21 April), there will be a GIY event in the Claregalway Hotel for anyone interested in growing more of their own food. It is a full day of talks, workshops and chat with guest speakers Klaus Laitenberger, Trevor Sargent, Dermot Carey and Kay Synott. Registration begins at 10am and all are very welcome, from seasoned growers to absolute beginners.

In addition to these talks on veg growing and garden design, there will be experts on hand to answer questions about other areas as well, including keeping hens, pigs and bees.

Tickets are €5 and are available on the door. For more information, visit http://www.giyireland.com/pages/connaught_gathering_2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭muckyhands

Im not from Galway (unfortunately as I spent every summer there growing up and love it!) but I do have close family relations, farming background and great interest in recent years to grow their own, so I will let them know and ask to spread the word.

Thanks. :)

Advertisement