Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Improving Battery Life On Galaxy Ace

Options
  • 20-04-2012 2:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I just bought my Galaxy Ace today, its my first Android. I'm still getting used to it but I wondered if you could help me with tips on saving battery life.

I have heard things like switching from 3G to 2G, how exactly do I do that?

I was looking at Juice Defender too, but there's three versions. JD Free, JD Ultimate and JD Plus, should I just get the Ultimate version?

What other stuff could I do and other apps could I get?

Sorry I'm a complete noob :o I would really appreciate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

You could turn data off for when you are not using it, check the screen brightness, make sure you have no apps doing updates in the background.

You could start with the free one first and then upgrade to ultimate, if you liked it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

turn off all the google location crap that's on the phone. It's very handy but (personally) completely unecessary until I actually need it (in which case I can just turn it on). It eats the battery.

Advertisement