Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QPR Issue

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

mickman wrote: »
    Im following spurs for 21 years and I'm not watching any more of this

i said that earlier and now im watching it. but i promise u one thing i wont watch any of the rest of this season if we dont get anything from this. im disgusted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

VDV should of buried that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

gallas is an embarrassment , he should never wear our shirt again

There's a reason why the goons and chelski got rid

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

We're a ****ing joke at the moment. No one has a clue what they're at out ther, including the managemente. No way we deserve 4th this year...we're ****.

Newcastle deserve it far more then we do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Im following spurs for 21 years and I'm not watching any more of this

I feel the same, I think I'm a masochists.

• Advertisement

WTF? OPR fans are like wild savages.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Tarrabt sent off:D

qpr getting dirty to try hold onto their lead:mad:

Are spurs players alergic to the side line?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Kiith wrote: »
    We're a ****ing joke at the moment. No one has a clue what they're at out ther, including the managemente. No way we deserve 4th this year...we're ****.

Newcastle deserve it far more then we do.

Newcastle are an exciting team

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

I have never seen a team do bad at corners! It's unbelievable... Lennon is running around like a headless chicken. Defoe is not a starter as far as I'm concerned. Serious investment needed at the back.

• Advertisement

Droopy's probably on the side line debating what bullshít excuse to use as to why Tottenham lost again. There's enough cohorts on the tottenham wage bill to concoct a lavish tale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Harry For England

game over- season over --harry fook off to england already :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

fcuk off 'arry , fcuk off gallas and fcuk off friedel

sickening.

Does anyone on here believe that we will pick up a single point in the final remaining games?

BERBA wrote: »
    gallas is an embarrassment , he should never wear our shirt again

There's a reason why the goons and chelski got rid

i have said this before.

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Does anyone on here believe that we will pick up a single point in the final remaining games?

i wouldnt put money on it.

bring ramos back:D
    no only messing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Harry For England

Just checked livescore - didn't watch last 30 mins and not ashamed to say it

If we won today and game in hand we wud b joint 3rd. Now we are 5th and 3 points behind Newcastle

This is trule shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

F*****g hell !! I haven't even got the energy to give out about them anymore:mad::mad:

i feel sick to my very soul...

shocking stuff again just when you think spurs couldnt get any worse and cause us more heartache

• Advertisement

its embarrassing. even my gooner mates are not giving me abuse anymore. id take abuse over pitty any day.

no more this season for me. i am disgusted with our displays of late. im not gonna watch any of the remainding games cos i will hate them by the looks of things

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I've been giving out for weeks that the players don't look bothered and couldn't care less.

Now i feel two-faced as I too couldnt be bothered to care, let alone watch this muck for the next month.

Then I remember that they are paid £50-100K a week to give a f**king damn!

I keep thinking our seasons over then other teams bottle and I think we could still finish third and the season would of been good.

But no, another crap performance and a shocking result. Redknapp has lost the plot. No width to the team. Ever since the England job rumours hes been loving the media attention. Hes always loved it, according to him we were title contenders both last year and this year. Then at the end of last year he said he was happy with where we finished and it was just spurs fans getting carried away.

Im worried now he wont get England job.

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I keep thinking our seasons over then other teams bottle and I think we could still finish third and the season would of been good.

But no, another crap performance and a shocking result. Redknapp has lost the plot. No width to the team. Ever since the England job rumours hes been loving the media attention. Hes always loved it, according to him we were title contenders both last year and this year. Then at the end of last year he said he was happy with where we finished and it was just spurs fans getting carried away.

Im worried now he wont get England job.

worst case scenerio i feel.

great post by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Honestly, I've never been so disappointed with Spurs in all my years following the club, even when we went on that run with Ramos.. I think I'm going to stop watching them for the rest of the season, everytime I even hear of a poor result I get so disappointed, it's killing me.

Harry needs to go, I've been very careful in saying this over the season, but he's done as much as can with this bunch of players. He has been a tremendous success with the club, and every fan owes him so much, but his time has come to leave. His comments in the press, with whom he normally does a very good job with, have been horrendous. Going from saying we were title contenders to over-achieving, then wishing Chelsea would win the CL to saying we don't have a stronger squad than Liverpool, he's doing himself no favours. Now, because of this disastrous run in, we will more than likely lose our best player in Modric, and I wouldn't blame Bale for wanting to leave either. I read earlier in the season that we'd agreed terms and a fee for Eden Hazard, well, we may as well forget him and any other big name this summer, including Adebayor. Our priority must be getting in a top class manager, followed immediately by a 30 goal a season striker and replacements for any departures.

Droopy's going nowhere until Levy gets compensated from the FA.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Fcuking crap, disgraceful, fcuk off harry

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

clueless,gutless,spineless,useless and.....pointless.
    worst performance of the season,yet again a newly promoted side beats us away from home,we stuffed these nobodys at WHL before xmas and today we made them look like a top 7/8 side.
    we can forget about champions league,forget about attracting marquee signings,forget about bringing in a big name manager.all in all a season to forget with 4 games to go.
    i honestly hope newcastle get 4th and i'm not really bothered if we get europa lg next season.....we dont deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Just checked livescore - didn't watch last 30 mins and not ashamed to say it

If we won today and game in hand we wud b joint 3rd. Now we are 5th and 3 points behind Newcastle

This is trule shocking

What ever happened to following your team through good and bad times ?

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote: »
    What ever happened to following your team through good and bad times ?

ah hatch i could understand it.

no doubt he is still a spurs fan but its not far on self harming watching at the min

Advertisement