Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QPR Issue

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

keane=cock wrote: »
    ah hatch i could understand it.

no doubt he is still a spurs fan but its not far on self harming watching at the min

Maybe I'm wrong mate, we will have to agree to disagree, but I for one wouldn't walk away with a half hour to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm wrong mate, we will have to agree to disagree, but I for one wouldn't walk away with a half hour to go.

i didnt either but i am seriously comtemplating not watching next weeks game.

it has ruined my sat. im in the horrors every weekend now lately
    :(

What ever happened to following your team through good and bad times ?
    I had a tenner on QPR at 3/1. We are absolute crap at the moment. Harry going to England is a done deal and the players know. That said I won't be putting anything on Blackburn next weekend. They're even ****ter than us! I predict a draw. :D Come on lads you must be used to this crap by now? I've been supporting them twenty years and they always, always let you down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I've literally been on a downer since Taraabt scored. And it's been compounded even further by the Barca result. I would not at all be surprised to see Chelsea qualify.

Right now I'm thinking there's now way I'll be watching Spurs next week, but I know I probably will. Newcaslte have a tough last 3 fixtures, while we have a game in hand on Arsenal, they are away to Stoke next week and it looks as if RvP has lost his form. We have to keep the faith, now more than ever!

Lads, fcuk off will ye. Support the club or don't.. All this walking away from the game with half hour left, I'm not watching us next week, I had money on qpr(love the after-timing)...am I the only one that feels this type of stuff is ballix.

• Advertisement

Same here mate, but sure that's football, that's life...

Come on lads you must be used to this crap by now? I've been supporting them twenty years and they always, always let you down.

I f they make you so depressed, it's strange your still supporting them no ?

I f they make you so depressed, it's strange your still supporting them no ?
    What would you have me do? Jump ship? I'm stuck with the fcukers now!

I'm stuck with the fcukers now!

:D Embrace it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

What's happening now though is worse than other years because a short while ago this was looking like Spurs best season for years,3rd place in the Premier league and a possible FA cup win.Now it's all gone down the ****ter.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

OK

I was drinking while watching the game yesterday and hatch and others thought i was out of order by not watching the last 30 mins

It is now the morning after and i agree with you, i should have watched the last half hour. I am a massive spurs fan but im just so so disappointed with the performances over the last few weeks. I cant understand what is happening and what can be done to arrest the slide

But im up since 7am this morning and im going to be positive now!

Come on lads, lets get a few wins and have the magic of the champions league at the lane next season

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I wish i could be positive as well, but the team have given us absolutely nothing to be positive about in so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

We have to get behind them, and of course all of you will watch them next week because ye like me are addicted to the super Tottenham from the Lane. Good or bad, win lose or draw I will follow them :)

mickman wrote: »
    OK

I was drinking while watching the game yesterday and hatch and others thought i was out of order by not watching the last 30 mins

It is now the morning after and i agree with you, i should have watched the last half hour. I am a massive spurs fan but im just so so disappointed with the performances over the last few weeks. I cant understand what is happening and what can be done to arrest the slide

But im up since 7am this morning and im going to be positive now!

Come on lads, lets get a few wins and have the magic of the champions league at the lane next season

:D Don't mind me mate.
    COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

Even though i am disappointed the way the season is petering out it is a lot better than previous seasons we have had to endure

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

KingdomYid wrote: »
    We have to get behind them, and of course all of you will watch them next week because ye like me are addicted to the super Tottenham from the Lane. Good or bad, win lose or draw I will follow them :)
    On the money and I was at that rubbish on sat, youngfellas first away prem game, he's getting a good education in what following a team through the highs and lows means and how heartbraking Spurs can be.. Character building I told him;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭golfball37

Just out of interest, did Lennon decide himself to play through the already congested middle when he came on? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

golfball37 wrote: »
    Just out of interest, did Lennon decide himself to play through the already congested middle when he came on? :mad:
    think so as there was no direction coming from the bench from what I could see. It was quite funny as it actually seemed like Redknapp was listening to us singing. At one stage lennon was on left and bale on right so a chorus of bale plays on the left and lennon on the right rang out from us and next thing Arry gets up and tells them to switch almost on que. No idea what is going on in his head if anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭golfball37

ESPN put up a chance conversion stat which shows we are playing the same way and creating the same amount of chances as we were when we were flying it. Our problem is and always has been if we don't score early we don't score. We are suited to playing on the counter attack with our pace.

We need a Van Nistelrooy in his pomp and urgently, he's been needed for 3 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

golfball37 wrote: »
    ESPN put up a chance conversion stat which shows we are playing the same way and creating the same amount of chances as we were when we were flying it. Our problem is and always has been if we don't score early we don't score. We are suited to playing on the counter attack with our pace.

We need a Van Nistelrooy in his pomp and urgently, he's been needed for 3 years now.
    That's a very surprising statistic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement