Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best beefburburgers and chips Waterford

Options
  • 20-04-2012 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi all,

I used to give the above to the Gourmet Burger Company but with that now closed :( I was hoping we could put our heads together on a substitute?

Don't say Eddie Rocketts!

Input appreciated! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Out of curiosity...why should we not say Eddie Rockets? Do you know something we don't?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭munsterman2008

No, I was just trying to remove the need for me having to log back in and respond to a place I already know of (the only other place).

Whoops :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Good question actually, I really liked the one in McClearys when i had it but i can't think of a clear winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Geoffs Brie burger or bacon and cheese burger are great with the shoestring chips. Was in Flame as well and their bacon and cheese burger was top notch also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Jack Meades when they have the bbq fired up. Wash it down with a dozen bottles o cider. Ooosh!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Bit out of the way but the homemade burger in Faithleg House Hotel is the nicest one I have ever had

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

I know it's ridiculous but I really love the McDonalds €1 burgers. Don't think there are many burgers I would prefer.

Chips though wouldn't be great.

Really like the chips in Delicatas (Gentiles now) out in Ferrybank. Haven't been there in a while though.

Had a quality burger in Flame not so long ago too

Advertisement