Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Camps

Options
  • 20-04-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone know of any summer camps in or around Drogheda for the summer months (2012) for a girl aged 5?. She's too young for the GAA camps.

Would appreciate any ideas...

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Full time or a half day?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Aura usually run summer-camps, my kids have gone a few times over the past few years and loved it, sport, dancing, games, art and swimming.

Most of the crèche's run camps.

Greenhills camp is very good but for age 6+.

The art centre usually run week long camps and the highlanes run one day camps.

Some of the primary schools also run camps.

There is a Tennis coach called Karl who runs camps in the boyne valley leisure club and termonfeckin tennis club, my girls have gone to these many times since they were 5. I can get you his number if you like.

All the above are usually half day, aura 10 to 3 tennis 9.30 to 12.30 as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 summerontheway

Many thanks, that's great help...something to keep them occupied for the summer months :)

Advertisement