Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French conversation group

Options
  • 20-04-2012 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

I have started taking French lessons & was wondering if there are any French language groups in Cork, the more practice the better even though I only have the very basics at the moment!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

mimihops wrote: »
    I have started taking French lessons & was wondering if there are any French language groups in Cork, the more practice the better even though I only have the very basics at the moment!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/icclanguageexchange/

I think this is probably what your looking for - assuming your on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you! Google hadn't thrown that up for me at all. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭cate3may

Hi
    just moved to cork this week (city centre), have lived abroad for the last 10 years in france, obviously want to get out and meet irish people and make new friends but also don't want to lose my french entirely so was wondering if there were french conversation groups or other activities.... or if there were french speakers interested in setting up an exchange thing like they do in Paris first half hour is french only then switch to english so everyone benefits etc...

Thanks!

Advertisement