Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Inclusive

Options
  • 20-04-2012 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

I always hear of people getting ridiculously good value on all inclusive in less well known areas, I am looking to go away as a 2+2 with a budget of circa €2,000

any ideas?

Alternatively, anyone know a good place to rent apartment privately, no more than €800 for two weeks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lmmoonbeam1976

mtdelany wrote: »
    I always hear of people getting ridiculously good value on all inclusive in less well known areas, I am looking to go away as a 2+2 with a budget of circa €2,000

any ideas?

Alternatively, anyone know a good place to rent apartment privately, no more than €800 for two weeks?

what areas you interested in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I've stayed in valentia island cottages. Prices are reasonable and the houses are really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

what areas you interested in

Looking for the Med somewhere. Doesnt matter where. alsong as it is warm

EDIT * SOMEWHERE IN PORTUGAL. BOOKED FLIGHTS TO FARO FOR EUR 750 WITH AERLINGUS.
    BUDGET OF EUR 1250 FOR ALL INCLUSIVE (late august)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Time to be more realistic.

I am looking for one or two weeks all inclusive anywhere in the algarve for less than a grand a week

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

august is prime time, if you are looking for bargains then you need to look at may but you could get unlucky with the weather. i found booking the last few days of may and the first few days of june normally holds the cheaper prices.
    i normally book a package holiday and if you are lucky and book early or your dates are flexible for ultra last minute deals you could be lucky and get a cheap package holiday. i got a week in a 5* allinclusive flights and transfers for 2+3 for 2k 2yrs ago in the algarve, i thought it was a pretty good price it is normally quoted at 3.8k+

• Advertisement
Advertisement