Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you Go to Bill Pay Vodafone

Options
  • 20-04-2012 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Have been with vodafone as Pay as you go for years. Religiously top up by 20 euro every month and only use the phone for calls and texts. Is it worth my while switching to bill pay and will I get the same value for money ie. 20 euro usage and free calls and texts.

Also if I switch to bill pay will I get a free phone? I dont need or want a new phone but could I give the new phone to my son and just switch the sim cards. Would that work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Bill-pay with Voda or O2 are by far the most expensive in the market.Have a look at all the other operators & then decide, all things being equal if Voda is still best value for you. If you have the time you could get payg sims from the other networks and test them out for reception issues etc.

Advertisement