Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casa Roma on Trip Advisor

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Aroganto CasaROMA, as you appear to be representing the restaurant in question, I have to ask you to stop posting until you have contacted the guys in the office to verify your connection with the business and to discuss creating a verified rep account. You can contact them at reps@boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Aroganto CasaROMA

:confused:
    Faith wrote: »
    Oh my.... Take a look at the replies of the management of Casa Roma (on North Main Street) to negative reviews on Trip Advisor http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g186600-d2515365-Reviews-Casa_Roma-Cork_County_Cork.html#REVIEWS :eek:. I've heard bad things about the place, but I'd definitely never go there after seeing that!

All the negative reviews are done by only a fraction of the people we have served. I sold 600 vouchers and only 12 of them got on the site to leave reviews why?!!! that is a ratio of 2 in 100. That is why I replay with disrespect... I have no intention to mind all of them but the 98 I did look after as best as possible. You judge it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Aroganto CasaROMA

kcb wrote: »
    An entertaining read anyway, and very useful to know in case anyone I know ever thinks of going there!

Sorry but I can't help but find the image of the couple sitting upstairs on their own next to a Superser eating lettuce a very funny one!!
    :D

That was funny... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

we're done here. I'm going to check some things with the admins, this might reopen.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Aroganto CasaROMA sitebanned for ignoring a mod instruction

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement