Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie League - Fantasy Euro 2012

• 20-04-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭

anybody who wishes to join, email me for the password

register here, if you haven't done already: http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

manual_man wrote: »

Can people not just pm you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Lemlin wrote: »
    manual_man wrote: »

Can people not just pm you?

pm. that's what I meant. I think people copped that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

theres a problem with the site , I cant register

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

What's the need to set up this thread? There is already a sticky and you actually created that thread. Ask the mods to edit the first post so that new people coming along will be able to see it.

This thread may disappear off the first page soon enough with the threads for the upcoming weeks in the PL FF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

What's the need to set up this thread? There is already a sticky and you actually created that thread. Ask the mods to edit the first post so that new people coming along will be able to see it.

This thread may disappear off the first page soon enough with the threads for the upcoming weeks in the PL FF.

Just created this so people would see from the first post about the Boards fantasy Euro league

I welcome the mods to delete this if they can edit the o.p. of the original thread, I didn't know they could do that

• Advertisement

Mods can do almost anything :P. They used to do it for the old FF threads on the SF. Just PM one of them and ask them I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

opinions of initial selection

Lindegard
    Cech

Terry
    M Olsson
    Abate
    Jodlowiec
    Strinic

Polanski
    Sneidjer
    Ineista
    Gotze
    Rosicky

Robben
    Gomez
    Benzema

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Would posting the league code in the thread be an idea? Save the bother of PM's. It can be set to close as soon as the tournament starts

KevIRL wrote: »
    Would posting the league code in the thread be an idea? Save the bother of PM's. It can be set to close as soon as the tournament starts

I suppose the advantage of the PM is that it's only boards members that are playing in it then. I'm sure a huge number of the people who are in the normal fantasy league aren't members either. It is a "Boards.ie" league after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

Lindegard
    Cech

Terry
    M Olsson
    Abate
    Jodlowiec
    Strinic

Polanski
    Sneidjer
    Ineista
    Gotze
    Rosicky

Robben
    Gomez
    Benzema

The joys of being able to make a new team-
    Think a lot of mids are classed as forwards in this so will miss out on some value eg: silva

Problem here is getting the balance between value/ and who will make it trough to next round.....so you prob wont have any keepers and will be a transfer you will prob have make 2 changes to fix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Lindegard
    Cech

Terry
    M Olsson
    Abate
    Jodlowiec
    Strinic

Polanski
    Sneidjer