Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No service - landline

Options
  • 20-04-2012 2:35pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I would like to get some advice about a land- line outage if possible.
    I'm not with Eircom any longer, but know that they are working on an outage in my area. Is this something you can advise on??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

angeldaisy wrote: »
    I'm not with Eircom any longer, but know that they are working on an outage in my area. Is this something you can advise on??

Hi angeldaisy,

If there is an issue affecting an area, we can advise of the status regarding the issue.

Can you PM me with your address and I will check that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Hi angeldaisy,

If there is an issue affecting an area, we can advise of the status regarding the issue.

Can you PM me with your address and I will check that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks Mark, PM sent

Thanks Mark, PM sent

Thanks for sending on your details I am checking with repairs now.

Thanks, Mark

Hi angeldaisy,

There is no outages logged for your area at this time, so after speaking to repairs if the is a fault is affecting one or a few lines, they are looked into individually.

Sorry I could not be more help.

Thanks, Mark

Hi angeldaisy,

There is no outages logged for your area at this time, so after speaking to repairs if the is a fault is affecting one or a few lines, they are looked into individually.

Sorry I could not be more help.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks, but that is a bit of a joke, the entire physical line is down at the bottom of the road, and the engineers have been putting it back together all week. Guess the fact that we live in a rural area, and it probably only affects a dozen houses or so, means its not a problem to eircom

• Advertisement

Thanks, but that is a bit of a joke, the entire physical line is down at the bottom of the road, and the engineers have been putting it back together all week. Guess the fact that we live in a rural area, and it probably only affects a dozen houses or so, means its not a problem to eircom

Hi angeldaisy,

If you can send me a PM with the name or telephone number of a neighbour of a customer who is having the same issue caused by the same damage. I can track any updates and get back to you on Monday.

Thanks, Mark

Finally all sorted, one week later!

Finally all sorted, one week later!

Hi angeldaisy,

I got your PMs thanks, I will check it out and get back to you soon.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement