Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Struts- How Can I Refuse You? Cover of Irish singer/songwriter Andrew Brady

• 20-04-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi there, my name is Andrew Brady. I am a singer/songwriter based in Navan in Co Meath.
    I started making music in 2007, and have done all my recording from home, I have never been to a recording studio before.
    A UK band signed to Gary Barlow's record label have covered one of my songs.
    I would really appreciate it if you could find the time to take a listen to it.
    Thanks, Andrew.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Moved to Band Promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 PapercutWriter

Moved to Band Promotion.
    Sorry about that man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

Not a bad tune,,plenty of good points...my problem is the way he sings ..sounds too much like Oasis tbh and that style of music aint so hot anymore..a band needs a hook of originality to get them moving...'when i try to explain it is like standing in front of train'...That line strikes a bit as you thinking mmh what ryhmns with explain but apart from that its a fairly catchy song.
    Based on that one song and performance I would say they are unlikely to be troubling the charts in the short term but fair play to you for writing the music..something I could never do.

Advertisement