Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail Competition

Options
  • 20-04-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi. I tried to enter the Irish rail student competition linked to from home page. I tried to post to the thread twice but neither post has gone up. Is the thread closed or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I presume you're referring to this one:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056587667

in which case it's just a matter of replying to it. There's nothing to stop your account from doing so, you're not banned from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Buzz56

Thanks for the reply. That's the one. Just tried again there and reply isn't being posted. :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's no sign of a post from you on there. Can you get screenshot of each step as you try and reply to it?

Just noticed there a note about it not being put up until a moderator reviews it. That's probably the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Nicola

Hi Buzz56,

Posts in the announcements forum have to be approved-I've just approved a batch there so you've now entered :)

Thanks,
    Nicola

• Advertisement

Then the replies are pre-moderated and need to be approved before appearing. I hadn't noticed that myself either, my apologies. What makes it worse is that it's the same mechanism for the Helpdesk threads too.

That's great. Thanks for ye're help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement