Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 - Year of Instant Manifestation

• 20-04-2012 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

IS EVERYTHING YOU WISH FOR ATTAINABLE?

Are we heading towards our own reality? i.e. what we perceive, we receive?

Is our Planet and people moving into a higher vibrational state where this can happen? Are we potentially awakening to our own thoughts, emotions etc? - has anyone had any experiences of this yet?

Has anyone seen the film with Robin Williams - what dreams may come? Where he passes over and finds himself living in a state of his own percevied consciousness? Neale Donald Walsche states that this movie was created to show us what it is like living when we pass over..

3rd Dimension or 4th Dimension? Which one would you pick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Terrlock

Just waiting on Jesus to call me at any time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭HemlockOption

Is our Planet and people moving into a higher vibrational state where this can happen? Are we potentially awakening to our own thoughts, emotions etc? - has anyone had any experiences of this yet?

Has anyone seen the film with Robin Williams - what dreams may come? Where he passes over and finds himself living in a state of his own percevied consciousness? Neale Donald Walsche states that this movie was created to show us what it is like living when we pass over..

Are there only two? I hope there is a 7th Dimension. I just like the sound of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

There is a 7th dimension.. and an even a 11th one...

7th is a dimension of pure creativity, geometery, expression and light!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Starokan

I believe this will happen but this world is still a good way away from that vibrational state. Happily more and more people are becoming aware that they create their own reality. I have been aware of this for some time but its still often difficult to maintain that vibration.

Still I know it will be the norm one day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

Just my two cents here on manifestation and the perceived shift to beings moving to a higher dimension. The difficulty with this mode of thought is from my understanding a lot of people are fascinated with this, you got to ask the question why? When you look deeper is it the promise of being able to acheive your own desires. Gain power to become something or somebody. The Soul likes this, the ability to manifest, the chance to have what you want. "I" create "I" DO, i AM etc etc etc. It seems a lot like strong Ego, strong will and me, me, me, which seems to have appeared in self help/power books since the Secret.

On the other hand what about our Spirit, what is it's journey? To become a higher being? Or is it to reach Universal Yoga for all Beings. I see a difference, the true Spiritual journey from my own understanding is the journey of your spirit to its True Home. The sideshows are the Ego, doing it's upmost to gain recognition, to gain power, To create, manifest and show others how it evolves. Sadly it is not the spiritual journey, it is the same trick that has been tricking us, since the beginning.

As the energy is shifting, Will it be shifting us to a place beyond our ego. So why Limit it to the 4th, 5th dimension etc? Maybe the True Source is bringing us closer to our True Home

This may go against a lot of what is coming from the printing presses at the moment yet it is now this information more than ever needs to come out as it is better to be on the spiritual journey rather than falling continuously in to the same holes over and over again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Hi Padma,

I agree to some certain extent (especially with the secret and the likes).. but to me alot of it is about EGO.. it is about letting go of EGO in fact ..

EGO = edging God out..

All we do is strive for greed, money, power and have lost our spiritual selves.. if we were given everything freely.. we wouldnt have to kill others or slowly kill ourselves for greed.

Greed is everywhere.. even our food is laced with chemicals as it is the cheaper option and is having a huge determental effect on reproduction etc.

If i wanted to perceive anything, it wouldnt be money, cars, brad pit or the likes.. it would be universal love, compassion, kindness, understanding, spiritual values etc..

If we all shifted our focus on the betterment of mankind and not of the betterment of ourselves.. then earth would be a much better place.
    Our consciousness would change, thus becoming more spiritual beings and selfless rather than selfish...

be the change... for our thoughts are changing the world.. what you perceive, you receive.. what you resist, persists!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

There is a 7th dimension.. and an even a 11th one...

7th is a dimension of pure creativity, geometery, expression and light!

source?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

al28283 wrote: »
    source?

hey if you google the 7th dimension you will find that description of it on most sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

lukesmom wrote: »
    hey if you google the 7th dimension you will find that description of it on most sites.

I just googled it there and the first 2 pages of results were about the movie

Advertisement