Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Campervan holiday including surf lessons

Options
  • 20-04-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Detour Campervan Hire are celebrating their first year in business by giving away a prize to a lucky facebook follower. The amazing prize is a Campervan Rental for four days ABSOLUTELY FREE as well as a 3 hour Surf Lesson for you and a friend in Strandhill Surf School!! All you have to do is share the photo on facebook & like our page.
    Everyone who likes our Facebook page before Monday May 7th will be entered into a draw for the fabulous prize.
    For more information on the competition click on the link below to our facebook page
    www.facebook.com/detourcampervans

we have a range of cameprvan for hire in Ireland check out our website for availability.
    Campervan hire ireland

Best of luck
    Tomas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Before anyone reports this ...I've ok-ed it.

(You can never have enough free stuff, can you? :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Bluefolder

Fantastic competition

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

peasant wrote: »
    Before anyone reports this, you can never have enough free stuff, can you so give us all more more more :D)
    There I fixed it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

peasant wrote: »
    Before anyone reports this ...I've ok-ed it.

(You can never have enough free stuff, can you? :D)

Fair play to you and op :)

Advertisement