Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New lawnmower help

Options
  • 20-04-2012 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

My old lawnmower packed up 2 weeks ago in the mist of cutting in our jungle and I am looking for recommendations for a new lawnmower. I have a small to medium sized garden (approx 1/2 tennis court) and living in the Galway area. My only real requests are that is has a reasonably large collection bucket (+60 litres) that fills to near capacity, reliable motor (don't we all) and if possible available for purchase in Galway area. Any ideas with a upper cost of €500?

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭celticmicky

Hi,

My old lawnmower packed up 2 weeks ago in the mist of cutting in our jungle and I am looking for recommendations for a new lawnmower. I have a small to medium sized garden (approx 1/2 tennis court) and living in the Galway area. My only real requests are that is has a reasonably large collection bucket (+60 litres) that fills to near capacity, reliable motor (don't we all) and if possible available for purchase in Galway area. Any ideas with a upper cost of €500?

Thanks in advance
    Regards

I would recommend Castelgarden. We have been working with them for years without major incident. Parts are also readily available from any lawnmower shop. For 500e You should get a very good lawnmower! Go for either a Briggs and Stratton or a Honda engine, very hard to beat either for reliability.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭HappyDancer

I would recommend Castelgarden. We have been working with them for years without major incident. Parts are also readily available from any lawnmower shop. For 500e You should get a very good lawnmower! Go for either a Briggs and Stratton or a Honda engine, very hard to beat either for reliability.

Cheers Celticmicky,

will include on the shopping brands when do the rounds ,

Regards

Advertisement