Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural market- organic on Pearse st?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭accensi0n

I think it's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

I think its good too. I generally go to get decent eggs and sometimes get veg too. There is a fishmonger plus a farmer/butcher.

Also a few stalls where you can get food, cakes/bread & decent coffee. Definitely worth a trip. Think the opening hours are either 10 or 11 until 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭gavsmith

Twenty10 wrote: »
    I think its good too. I generally go to get decent eggs and sometimes get veg too. There is a fishmonger plus a farmer/butcher.

Also a few stalls where you can get food, cakes/bread & decent coffee. Definitely worth a trip. Think the opening hours are either 10 or 11 until 3.

I'll def have a look on Saturday! Would love some organic eggs and nice veg. How did you find it price wise if you don't mind me asking?!
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

To be honest I didnt notice the prices that much - i think that means they were reasonable enough as anytime I've bought stuff in there I've never been shocked at what I've been charged. I mainly go in for eggs and they are €2.50 - €2.70 for half a dozen which I think is a decent enough price compared to the shops around. Also the eggs are better quality.

I think the butcher is dear enough but I suppose you're paying a premium for meat butchered by him at his farm. I've only got the lamb burgers and pork sausages off him so far - very tasty!

Just discovered their website: http://www.supernatural.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

Twenty10 wrote: »
    I've only got the lamb burgers and pork sausages off him so far - very tasty!

His pork sausages (oooerrr matron!) are absolutely superb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

Went here today and it was a loada ****e kip, about 5 stalls selling over prices shrinked produce, it was laughable.. 10euro for a jar of "organic" honey.. Haha im all for healthy eating but these organic markets are a joke with their prices you can get plenty of organic stuff in tesco half the price

Advertisement