Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the themeanest shops or companies in the midlands

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

darokane wrote: »
    work for harvey norman?;)

No

Are you one of thick wauns who would swear that the sky was purple if it was actually blue?

A simple browse through your consumer and contractual rights would have been a start as oppose to coming back with that rather weak reply.

Even if I was involved in a company like Harvey Norman, which I am not, you are still in the wrong, and I have been pretty accurate with what I have said - maybe done in a mean fashion, but, with people like you, it seems to be the only way that you will understand it.

Please take your pissing and moaning to one side and try not to confuse it with notions of entitlements and notions that you were harshly done in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Ah are you serious Walrus? Every thicko knows the sky is purple.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

Ah are you serious Walrus? Every thicko knows the sky is purple.

Probably on your way to St Loman's or Down town Mullingar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Nothing good can come of this thread. The **** stirring aside, no rules were broken so far but they will in the not too distant future. Not to mention the fact that a thread like this is likely to cause problems for boards down the line. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement