Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you look back after passing a hot girl/guy?

• 20-04-2012 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

I have a terrible habit of looking back and checking out the girl after walking past. Do you give him/her another look after passing and do they look back aswell?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

I have a terrible habit of looking back and checking out the girl after walking past. Do you give him/her another look after passing and do they look back aswell?

I sometimes look back, to see them pointing and laughing with their friends :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Sometimes I do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Yes i do.It's the law.DAT ASS

Rud wrote: »
    Yes i do.It's the law.DAT ASS

Sniff their perfume aswell... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Try to without getting caught from the other half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

No. I've usually already ejaculated..

No. I've usually already ejaculated..

Get a doctor to check that out for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Yeah and always catch them looking back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

In my experience, yes women do when they pass me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Yes I look back ...I also look left and right to .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Nah, probably should though, my bum is magnificent.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fundlebundle

Wouldnt give them the satisfaction. Good looking people have big enough egos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Mickey H wrote: »
    Get a doctor to check that out for you.

I went to one. Female doctor. Ejaculated...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Yes!
    Have an oul gawk at their ars.

Thank God I'm not alone :)

The odd time.
    If I'm at in the car at traffic lights or something I'll probably have a good nose :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Generally not, although maybe if they've made lingering eye contact or smiled.

It'd feel a bit pervy otherwise.

I actually have a terrible habit of checking out girls' bums, even though I'm only attracted to men. Maybe it's a comparison thing, but when a girl with a nice bum walks past, I can't help but look back!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

I actually have a terrible habit of checking out girls' bums, even though I'm only attracted to men. Maybe it's a comparison thing, but when a girl with a nice bum walks past, I can't help but look back!

thats great visual powers you have there, being able to tell a girl has a great ass from the front :D

of course they all have lovely bottoms :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

No! Being on the receiveing end of those stares makes me feel like a piece of meat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Yes, you have to check out their ass :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

If you see a good looking woman coming towards you and shes poured into her jeans, it is pretty impossible not to. To avoid being caught, I find its best to look a bit confused and also point at something off in the distance behind her.

Jayob10 wrote: »
    thats great visual powers you have there, being able to tell a girl has a great ass from the front :D

of course they all have lovely bottoms :p

Indeed! My mistake. I stare from a sitting position, so when a girl with a nice bum walks past, I just stare in the same direction. I was just trying to refer back to the question!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Indeed! My mistake. I stare from a sitting position, so when a girl with a nice bum walks past, I just stare in the same direction. I was just trying to refer back to the question!

Don't they look back at you and wonder why you're sitting on the pavement?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Of course! One has to see what the man has going on back there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I went to my sister's wedding last year and a fuss was made about my bum. So no, I don't think staring is nice - I now wave a gun at rude peoples who do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Sometimes, depending on the hotness of the girl and the proximity of my OH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Mickey H wrote: »
    Sniff their perfume aswell... :D

thats fine as long as u dont start trying to sniff their hair!!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I usually try sprint around the block to get ahead of them while trying to apply chloroform to my trusty rag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

If I am walking and a hot girl passes(overtakes) with a tidy ass, I quicken the pace a small bit, she acts like a pacemaker which gets me to my destination a bit quicker :D I usually give up after a few metres cos I am more lazy than pervy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Yes, I do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Bambi wrote: »
    I usually try sprint around the block to get ahead of them while trying to apply chloroform to my trusty rag.

:D^:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Life is too short not to be checking out hot girls you pass on the street :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Yes.

And more so since i was married. That way i know and they would know i am not a threat.

There is nothing more beautiful than a lovely women.

I went to my sister's wedding last year and a fuss was made about my bum. So no, I don't think staring is nice - I now wave a gun at rude peoples who do so.

Pippa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Yes!
    Have an oul gawk at their ars.

Thank God I'm not alone :)

Are these pirate women???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

How do you know she has a nice ass without looking back though? You must look at all the ladies' backsides!

I do turn around if I see a hot lady walking by but a lot of the time I'm too embarrassed so I look around when they're well past me and I don't get the full experience. What a waste!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

Yes I do most of the time but for some reason I never catch them looking back at me though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wivy

Yes, if he's smokin hot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I have been recorded by the street cameras,..... so many times especially on streets like Grafton Street picking up my "bum" keys that I find it so easy to touch my toes it's unbelievable.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Of course. It's only polite to respect a well formed ass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

I drive everywhere and any time there are some dolly birds showing i blow me horn and I usually get a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Yeah and always catch them looking back.

Dat means you hot too!

:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Thoms Yorkie Bars

The amount of :D in this thread

And yes I do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Yeah, I look back - about two hours later with my cock in my hand and if the ass is really nice, I'll file it away in my **** bank for future fappage.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aquaman

Sometimes so blatantly that I feel totally pervy but I just HAVE to look!

Oh god I'm such a bad bad man! I feel better now knowing that there are others like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I never knew there were so many votes for the backside:p
    Maybe we should have a poll
    Butts, legs etc???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

I used to be discrete

now i just ,stop, turn around and stare.

:)

had a weird experience today - this girl in pink stripped hotpants (tights boots etc )- striking tv model type impact, stopped and gave a big ( i want you) hello to a schoolboy! (about 17)

i thought she was mid 20's but she was prob his age.

startled me. weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Irishwolff

Well if their dressing in hot pants in the first place they would prob be dissapointed if they didnt get your attention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Are you mental?

I'm irish.

I pretend not to notice, and carry on in my conversations, completely ignoring the fact that someone attractive has walked by, except to tell whoever is with me what I would do to her, given half the chance. Any notion of approaching such a woman is 100% out of the question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

You have to look back , at this stage it has to be made law ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement