Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxi Zoo in Clonmel?

• 20-04-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Anybody know when Maxi Zoo is opening in Clonmel? Saw the 'coming soon' banner for it in Poppyfields Retail Park today - can't wait!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Anybody know when Maxi Zoo is opening in Clonmel? Saw the 'coming soon' banner for it in Poppyfields Retail Park today - can't wait!

Opening mid may as far as I know. All staff hired and had training this week. Will be great to have a maxi zoo close by!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

It's opening on the 30th of this month providing everything goes to plan for them, but they will be announcing their official open day soon. We had ALOT of training this week but everybody did great. Today was our last day :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Does anyone know if they've opened yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭summer_ina_bowl

Apparently they're waiting on some shelving lol and depending when it arrives they're due to open on the tenth or eleventh and then their big official opening day is on sunday the 27th!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Apparently they're waiting on some shelving lol and depending when it arrives they're due to open on the tenth or eleventh and then their big official opening day is on sunday the 27th!

That's brilliant! I'm nearly out of my supplies for my guinea pigs. Hoping they'll be open soon so I wont have to go to Middleton

• Advertisement
Advertisement