Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 H2H - Your Go-To Team?

Options
  • 20-04-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,464 ✭✭✭✭

Need a win, who do you use?

For me it's Belgium. Rock solid at the back with Fellaini in front of the defence. Blast it down the wings with the two quick wingers and Lukaku is a beast for headers and holding people off.

Love playing with the 4.5 star teams; PSG, Dortmund, Belgium, Ivory Coast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Madrid :o

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

I don't have one, either use Chelsea or Palmero.

Would feel dirty using Madrid.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Ivory Coast... 4-2-4 :D

Drogba / Doumbia are immense!

But I mainly stick to Liverpool... Andy Carroll is devastating in the air!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ConorBuckley99

Santos. Love using Neymar -- brilliant finisher. If only I knew how to use skill moves effectively...

I use them all the time regardless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Napoli

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Yup Santos for me too, there just too good at that level.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hoffenheim or CSKA for me, usually have no trouble beating teams with them when I go on a bad run of form with another team, currently in Division 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

chelsea for me Munich are lethal too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Would highly recommend Heerenveen from the Dutch League.

A 3 and a half star team with plenty of pace in the midfield and up front.

I use a 4-3-1-2 formation with Narsingh and Assaidi upfront.

Won 2 league titles with them, very solid team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Would highly recommend Heerenveen from the Dutch League.

A 3 and a half star team with plenty of pace in the midfield and up front.

I use a 4-3-1-2 formation with Narsingh and Assaidi upfront.

Won 2 league titles with them, very solid team

Another 3 and a half star team Id recommend is Molde of Norway. Angan is a beast up front and they have a couple inventive players in Hoseth and Eikrem in midfield to supply good pacy wingers. 4-3-3 works well..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

Ireland, mcgeady and mccarthy in cm and duffer and coleman on the wings, long and doyle starting up front and always, without fail have to have paul mcshane starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

Spartak Moscow. They haven't got the best defence, but their attack is up there with the best in the game. I play a a 4-3-3 with the skillful McGeady and Welliton either side of Emenike, perhaps the most physical striker around. His strength, pace, acceleration and shot power are all about 90!

A midfield of Rafael Carioca, De Zeeuw and Dzyuba (lethal from corners) is good enough to support the front men whilst simultaneously protecting the fragile backline.

Cross-town rivals Lokomotiv are also worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

Big fan of them myself aswell, always have mcgeady in mf though with ari on up front!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

I won every Division back to back playing with either Swansea, Sunderland, Liverpool and Ireland.

I enjoy a good challenge... Bored now!

I dont play as 5 star teams as you get sick of playing Barca, Real, Man City every game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

cson wrote: »
    Need a win, who do you use?

For me it's Belgium. Rock solid at the back with Fellaini in front of the defence. Blast it down the wings with the two quick wingers and Lukaku is a beast for headers and holding people off.

Love playing with the 4.5 star teams; PSG, Dortmund, Belgium, Ivory Coast.

Belgium every time.....my weakness is in the air so with Vermahlen and Kompany in that defence I am invincible!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

Big fan of them myself aswell, always have mcgeady in mf though with ari on up front!

I forgot about Ari! He and Bilyaletdinov are great options too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

If I need a win to stay up/gain promotion, usually a counter-attacking Italian team, normally pick either Udinese or Fiorentina. If I only need to not lose then it's Leverkusen. Totally solid through the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Napoli or PSG always deliver for moi....

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Napoli for me but i use them the most too. I seem to get hammered using 5 stars teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RobbieRattler

Santos. Love using Neymar -- brilliant finisher. If only I knew how to use skill moves effectively...

I use them all the time regardless.

Same here...wish i knew how to use them effectively....love fifa,bu wud love it more!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Bayern Munich are the first team I've settled into. Top keeper, decent back 4, 2 solid players in the middle, 2 great wingers and a v.good target man. Would like to have a better player than Muller to play off Gomez, since I find him to be the weak link when I go forward, but otherwise they're my favourite so far.

Had a go with Brazil for a bit. I don't see how Neymar has such a good rep, but I'm sure that's more down to my lack of skill.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

carlcon wrote: »
    I don't see how Neymar has such a good rep, but I'm sure that's more down to my lack of skill.

I think he is fantastic when he is through on goal and 1v1 with the 'keeper -- brilliant finisher in those situations. However, his lack of strength means he is constantly knocked off the ball when trying to run past defenders.

Knowing how to use skill moves effectively helps too.

Advertisement