Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about Eircom download cap?

Options
  • 20-04-2012 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.
    Can anyone tell me how the Eircom Download cap works? Does it count by rolling the last 30 days or do you get a clean slate at the first of the month?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to eircom forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

You get a clean slate at the start of each month. Not entirely certain but I think your month start date may coincide with your bill due date.

Edit - Just had a look at mine and it seems to be on a calendar month basis not on a bill due date or rolling 30 day basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭thret

I'm almost certain that its month interval. Whatever you downloaded month ago from this day and whatever you downloaded today. The difference will be subtracted.
    If you know what I mean.
    Don't think you actually get a clean slate every month..
    that's not how most companies work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hi guys.
    Can anyone tell me how the Eircom Download cap works? Does it count by rolling the last 30 days or do you get a clean slate at the first of the month?

Hi Susannahmia,

Thanks foy your post. Your broadband stats are for each calendar month and you get a new clean slate each month.

(Example: Jan 1st to Feb 1st)

I hope this helps you.

Best wishes,
    Ant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

thret wrote: »
    I'm almost certain that its month interval. Whatever you downloaded month ago from this day and whatever you downloaded today. The difference will be subtracted.
    If you know what I mean.
    Don't think you actually get a clean slate every month..
    that's not how most companies work.

Just to be clear on this. eircom do provide all our customers with a brand new clean slate each month.

Thank for your post thret. Hope this helps
    Ant

• Advertisement
Advertisement