Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earphone repair

• 20-04-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

Hey guy anyone know anywhere I could get a set of Monster dre beat earphones repaired? The sound has gone in the left ear bud.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

djdunny wrote: »
    Hey guy anyone know anywhere I could get a set of Monster dre beat earphones repaired? The sound has gone in the left ear bud.

Would you try the UL or LIT forum(s) (forae!) - maybe some Student with a bit of cop on and Lab access could do a decent job for drinking money.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

They are made out in Ennis in Ballymaley industrial estate on the gort rd. You could try there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

Cheers for the reply guys. That's mad that they're only made out in Ennis. Wonder could I just arrive out there. Wonder what the production company name is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

Before you go opening these up check your warranty!!!

You could well be within the year or whatever it is to get them fixed or replaced by the manufacturer

Advertisement