Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package Delivery

Options
  • 20-04-2012 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

First of all i would like you to excuse for all the BM that you might come across in this thread, i cannot explain my anger.

So, let me start from the start. Some time ago we have bought a new amplifier which we bough online, whenever it was brought to us the package was perfect. Soon after i noticed that the little stand which the amplifier was standing on was broken, a small detail but kinda annoying. Any way i decided not to open my mouth about it. Now we sent a while audio set which included An amplifier 2 speakers a cd player etc etc, and guess what happens ? The speakers have a ****ing dent in them and the cd player is ****ed up, i remember packing it so tightly because i just knew that these lads dont give a **** if the package is fragile or not and just **** into and out of the car any way. The package is in a good condition but they were throwing the package so much that the whole laser is the cd player is broken...

This did not happen once or twice, every single package which was delivered to me through UPS DHL and others has been DAMAGED but this time im sick of it .... is there anything i can do about it? sometimes you cannot tell the if the damage has been dealt by just looking at the package...

Thanks a lot in advance, you guys have been really supportive and helpful in the past, dont let me down haha ^^

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Gravale

I regularly get items delivered to me by UPS. I must say that I've always found the drivers very courteous and I've never had reason to complain about damages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bonneyi

Hmm i see, i guess its my bad luck every single amplifier (have 3) which i ordered was damaged in one way or another, is there any thing i can do about it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement