Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile stick

Options
  • 20-04-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

hi

The last 2 times i have used my Emobile stick i have been unable to connect and when i do i get massive 0.01kbs upload!!!!

Last Friday in Drogheda and tonight in Inchicore, the connection and speed isn't even close to useable internet. is there a problem with the service or is it just a bad service? I have used the stick every friday for a year and no issues but the last 2 weeks it has been unusable.

Kinda annoying trying to provide a service and having to rely on the Modem to work.

Is there an issue at the moment ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

dreamers75 wrote: »
    hi

The last 2 times i have used my Emobile stick i have been unable to connect and when i do i get massive 0.01kbs upload!!!!

Last Friday in Drogheda and tonight in Inchicore, the connection and speed isn't even close to useable internet. is there a problem with the service or is it just a bad service? I have used the stick every friday for a year and no issues but the last 2 weeks it has been unusable.

Kinda annoying trying to provide a service and having to rely on the Modem to work.

Is there an issue at the moment ?

Hi Dreamers75,

Can you PM your mobile broadband number and pin and I can get this checked out for you. Can you advise if you leave the dongle plugged into your pc when it is not in use?

Tony

Advertisement