Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windyhall

Options
  • 20-04-2012 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

At long last the new piece is open..all 20 yards of it. Must be a record delay of opening a new road. Not sure but it must be made a few years.

Surface of the road all the way to high road is better now than ever it's been.

Obviously the council know it won't stay that way long as they have a "temporary surface " sign in place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

Was it the council who did the work themselves by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Now the boy racers can drive even faster up and down it.

Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

What road is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

gala at killyclug to Kilmacrenan Road at Prumerica

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Now the boy racers can drive even faster up and down it.

Brilliant.
    Cant please some people it seems. :(

When the road's in bad shape people complain and then when it has a nice new surface there's more complaints.

• Advertisement

muffler wrote: »
    Cant please some people it seems. :(

When the road's in bad shape people complain and then when it has a nice new surface there's more complaints.

The new road surface is really nice but there's been a huge increase in the amount of eejits drifting and wheelspinning up it since the upgrade though... I live up there so i get to see it first hand every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

The new road surface is really nice but there's been a huge increase in the amount of eejits drifting and wheelspinning up it since the upgrade though... I live up there so i get to see it first hand every day.

take there reg plates and inform the gards.. & i think theres a hotline as well to report dangerous driving from these idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    take there reg plates and inform the gards.. & i think theres a hotline as well to report dangerous driving from these idiots.
    That number is 087 9809999.
    link - http://www.donegalcoco.ie/council/press/April-09/pressroadsafetymar09.htm

oranbhoy67 wrote: »

Thanks for that. Idiots need to be banned from driving before they hurt someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Thread is starting to drift (:p pun intended) a bit off topic guys, please leave the "boyracer" discussion out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

pity they didn't add a couple of feet to the width around those tight bends.

Advertisement