Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap decent spec ethernet cable

Options
  • 20-04-2012 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Be needin about 25 or 30 or maybe a 50m reel of cable to be safe!
    And end connections things.. and would i need a tool to attach the connections? or is this hard to do?
    Might as well get something future proof, currently only 100mb speed but prob wouldn't be much extra to get 1gb cable?

(My electric socket job isn't great at the min... my media player only getting 1500 kb/s (think thats kilio bit it reports not sure...) sometimes it gets over twice that and it's fine, but need consistancy so think wired etherent cable is way to go.... should be getting 100 mb.... struggles to stream a video, must be bad electricity lines? i've minimised plug double adapters etc. but still had to have one on the router end)

Comments

Advertisement