Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who's gonna give me a lift

Options
  • 20-04-2012 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Hi there
    Don't know if it's a right category, but have to try it. I gonna start course in Kilkenny Education Centre, soon and would like to ask You who's gonna give me a lift from train station (as i'm going from Kildare) to KEC. As far as i know no buses drive that way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Try the World's End Taxi service. Very cheap and great service - Their head office is on upper John St., just down from the train station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Ya just pop into the Worlds End it's just down from the train station and they'll help you find a lift or a taxi, might help if you bring a motorbike helmet with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

Dymo wrote: »
    Ya just pop into the Worlds End it's just down from the train station and they'll help you find a lift or a taxi, might help if you bring a motorbike helmet with you.
    Unfornately have no motorbike helmet ;)

The course will be on daily basis so the best would be if i could get a transport every morning and evening. At the edge i'll bring it bike.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Bikes cost €6 e/w on the train as far as I know but you may not get asked. If the bike isn't worth much you could lock it over night in the train station.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

Bikes cost €6 e/w on the train as far as I know but you may not get asked. If the bike isn't worth much you could lock it over night in the train station.
    Would it be safe enough to lock bike in the train station? Are there any CCTV?

• Advertisement
Advertisement