Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get it off your chest!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Pontificators on Boards(which I'm sure I'm not;)).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

People who faff about looking for their bank card when they reach the top of the ATM queue, as though needing it comes as some sort of focking surprise to them -have it ready and don't stand there all day either, the machine ain't gonna talk to ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭battle_hardend

people who engage in projection , who are experts at recognising faults in others yet completley oblivious to thier own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Good looking girls going out with mongs. Surely panda doesn't look worse than these mongs :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

My big problem is with people who are completely uninformed on a topic chiming in with populist emotional sound bytes that are completely void of truth or relevence.

Also SinnFein, although I suppose it's the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭battle_hardend

MagicSean wrote: »
    My big problem is with people who are completely uninformed on a topic chiming in with populist emotional sound bytes that are completely void of truth or relevence.

Also SinnFein, although I suppose it's the same thing.

that could include more than 50% of this site :D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭funnilenough

people who put fresh bread in the fridge.WHY?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Good looking girls going out with mongs. Surely panda doesn't look worse than these mongs :mad:

awh :(

*rubs belly*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

They do that when they're in their 20's. They want the 'coolest good looking guy'.

When they hit 30, all of a sudden reality & the biological clock starts to click in.

Suddenly the fellah who can mow a lawn & can pay the bills becomes very attractive.

No great news to it really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

.....spits Phlegm at computer screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

To the people who make that automatic soap dispenser where you dont have to press a button. Why would you be bothered about getting germs from the handle when you are going to fcuking wash your hands anyway????????????????????

aaaaaaaaaaaaa. Feel better now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

They do that when they're in their 20's. They want the 'coolest good looking guy'.

When they hit 30, all of a sudden reality & the biological clock starts to click in.

Suddenly the fellah who can mow a lawn & can pay the bills becomes very attractive.

No great news to it really

how many women do you know? And how many of those women told you this is what they did?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I still don't know what a tracker mortgage is.

Advertisement