Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS Firmware Update April 25

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,504 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fantastic! My front main menu is about 8 pages long (with 2 rows). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

About time!
    Same as above :)
    stupid ambassador program not helping... :pac:

updates/patches are also pretty great, they're fixing a glitch on one of the tracks in mario kart 7 :) i don't think that game was set up for patches...but now that do...maybe they could add dlc sometime?
    couldn't complain about that :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bluugirl

so happy theyre fixing that mountain loop glitch so fed up of people picking that track all the time online so they could win >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭robman60

bluugirl wrote: »
    so happy theyre fixing that mountain loop glitch so fed up of people picking that track all the time online so they could win >:(
    Me too. I'm interested to see if it will be patched in time trials as well, but my guess is that it won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,444 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/hotspot_finder_49083.html
    Search "Belfast", and move you way down to the Republic.
    The hotspots stop at the border for NoE.

The firmware update itself is great, feels faster, and my menu is so organised now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'm glad that Nintendo have introduced folders but like so many of Nintendo ideas it isn't fully realised.

I've set up a number of folders, i.e. NES Games, GBA Games, Demos and have renamed each one accordingly. Unfortunately, Nintendo haven't enabled the folders to display more than the first letter. They basically copied Folders from iOS so should have gone the whole way and allowed the title to be displayed directly under the folder.

A small complaint but valid I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

I'm glad that Nintendo have introduced folders but like so many of Nintendo ideas it isn't fully realised.

I've set up a number of folders, i.e. NES Games, GBA Games, Demos and have renamed each one accordingly. Unfortunately, Nintendo haven't enabled the folders to display more than the first letter. They basically copied Folders from iOS so should have gone the whole way and allowed the title to be displayed directly under the folder.

A small complaint but valid I think.

The full name is shown on the top screen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Deano7788 wrote: »
    The full name is shown on the top screen

True, but the it still looks stupid having a folder with one letter on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Another small update available now, and then the Mario Kart patch is available for download in the eShop. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,444 ✭✭✭Nollog

The update today makes it so you don't need the parental control pin to update in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭robman60

I'm really pleased the glitches have finally been fixed for online races. It was really annoying racing people who continuously spammed the course.

Advertisement