Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childs passport

Options
  • 21-04-2012 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anyone help me please

My daughters passport is out of date in june and i need to renew it for a holiday in July. Her father (to whom i was married) lives on the other side of the world and has no contact with her or me and pays no maintenance. I applied to the court and received a date to get the application signed off but its 1 week before i wish to travel. Does the passport office still do one day passports??? and will i book the flights in the hope that this will all work out???

Hope someone can help
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

You can get an affidavit of some sort to sign it yourself without having to go to court, just a solicitor, iirc.
    They will do emergency passports alright if you have flights booked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stcd77

I cant get an affidavid if i was married to him though, can i???? Solicitor said i have to go to court.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Oh maybe not

I mostly just wanted to say they do last minute passports usually if you've flights booked and proof of it

You should check in the parenting forum instead, there are probably other threads on it already, this isn't the place

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try asking in the travel forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=37

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stcd77

Thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 missroro

stcd77 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me please

My daughters passport is out of date in june and i need to renew it for a holiday in July. Her father (to whom i was married) lives on the other side of the world and has no contact with her or me and pays no maintenance. I applied to the court and received a date to get the application signed off but its 1 week before i wish to travel. Does the passport office still do one day passports??? and will i book the flights in the hope that this will all work out???

Hope someone can help
    Thanks

ya they do one day passports in cork,

Advertisement