Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90sr shower no water

Options
  • 21-04-2012 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi all
    Over the last week, my Triton T90sr shower started acting up. After switching off the shower, if I switched it back on again couple of minutes later to clean the bath, the pump would switch on, but there was no water coming from shower head. This morning when I switched it on for the first time, there was no water even though the pump is on with normal sound. I took off the shower head and ran some water through it and it seems fine so I don't think the head is blocked. Any ideas? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Could be a blocked filter....Or an airlock.....Leave the shower head hanging down and turn it on and see does any water come out of it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

it more than likely the solonid valve if you can do an ohms test on it you should get 3.5 ohms if not replace it they cost e25 ish

Advertisement