Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Narratives on B365 transactions

Options
  • 21-04-2012 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Please could you tell me if you have any plans to enhance the Online service by adding a "Narrative" option for users to input a short description of the transaction. This would be very helpful esp. for 3rd party transfers.
    I know, at the moment, you can put in a "Reference" but this stays for all time with that beneficiary - and unless you input a "new" 3rd party beneficiary with a new reference you cannot alter/amend the reference.
    Apart from this deficiency I have to say I find the Online Service quite user-friendly.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi Tripzy,

Thanks for your feedback and we're glad to hear you like the online service.

We're continually looking at ways to improve the service and I've raised your suggestion with our development team. They'll look at the possiblity of including it in an upcoming release later in the year.

Thanks again,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Tripzy

Thanks Graham, I'll be looking forward to developments in the near future. T

Advertisement