Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Parking fines

• 21-04-2012 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I was just wondering where exactly you can go to pay parking fines for Limerick City. I know it can be paid online and all but the problem is i actually don't have the ticket. I'd been parked on a double yellow line and came back while it was raining and drove away not realising that the ticket was on the windscreen until i turned on the wipers and i saw it fly off and flutter away on the breeze. Basically i'm just wondering if anyone knows what to do in this situation, if there's anywhere to go and pay within the time frame without having the ticket. Sound

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

City Council I presume
    http://www.limerickcity.ie/Pay/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

theyll send out a reminder in the post you have 28days to pay it and if after the 28days you dont paid it they set a penelty pee on it and give u 90days after that than they take ya to court :) just wait tilll they send u out the first reminder and than pay it in the city hall or online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

theyll send out a reminder in the post you have 28days to pay it and if after the 28days you dont paid it they set a penelty pee on it and give u 90days after that than they take ya to court :) just wait tilll they send u out the first reminder and than pay it in the city hall or online

save on windscreen wash i suppose... :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You can pay it at the City Council offices afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Into city hall on merchant quay, pass out reception turn the corner and the office is first on the right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Jiminez365

You lucky bastards don't have clampers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Jiminez365 wrote: »
    You lucky bastards don't have clampers?

Nope :-)

Advertisement