Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cubita.eu

• 21-04-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

Having recently been to Cuba, the coffe to inaugurate the new coffe maker of course had to be cubita.

While searching for possible suppliers I came across this crowd in Estonia (of all places)

http://www.cubita.eu/en/buy-coffee/

250 g of roasted beans cost 4.00€ ; 1 kg is 14.00€

I bought one kg, postage was another 12.00€ and the coffe arrived within a week.

Just ordered another 2kg and postage was 13.00€ ...so that's pretty cheap.

Only issue is, their current stock has a best before date of 06/12 and they'll only get a new shipment in two months.

Coffe tastes fine to me though ...just as good as the last local cup in Cuba a few weeks ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I was a fan of Cuban coffee in the past, especially Cubita. I also brought some home from Cuba (caused some funny questions in Customs). Unfortunately there is no way knowing how fresh the roast is. Cafe de Cuba in Dublin also stocked and shipped them in the past. Try freshly roasted from the likes of Hasbean, James Gourmet Coffee or Square Mile and you won't look back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I was a can of Cuban coffee in the past,

Really? How was it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Poxy touch screens and autocorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

The Decent Cigar Emporium on Grafton street brew all their coffee with Cubita. They also sell it, as well as a few other types of Cuban coffees (Can't remember the names, I always buy the Cubita.^_^).

EDIT: Derp, just saw that Gran Hermano already said it. <_<

Advertisement